*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902438-Class-Reunions-are-For
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#902438 added January 17, 2017 at 10:18am
Restrictions: None
Class Reunions are For??
Talk Tuesday! What's your opinion on high school reunions? Have you gone to any? Why (or why not)?

A signature owl


How can I put this so it makes sense? Yuk. *Die3* There may be high school reunions out there that are relevant. What I have experienced is the same people who run a class are the ones who want to find out every thing they can about your life and turn it against you. Thus, the need for class reunions. To make you realize you are still out there where they want you to be.

Recently, I started reading "Blood Lure" by Nevada Barr. for those of you who never read a book by Barr. She is a ranger in the national parks. All her stories are accented by facts on wildlife, flora, and landscape of a specific national park. Plus, the main character, Anna Pigeon, always finds herself in the most excruciating situations. I feel like Anna and I are kin. This is a quote from the story, "Anna was half convinced she'd been begotten by a passing alien life-form on a human woman. It was as good an explanation as any for the sense she had of being an outsider."

At some point after college I decided I was being paranoid about the class. Many of whom still live in this area.
There was group from the class having regular meetings and I had an older letter asking me to a meeting, I decided to attend. One of the members of this group is a cousin who is one year older than I am. It was just not my idea of life for an older person who likes quiet walks, bicycle rides, cleaning barn,flying kites, reading books. writing. These are the people who used me, to make fun of, spread lies about, make me look stupid, ( I helped this view because of isolation on the farm by my dad). He thought I was safer at home. Turns out he was right. Remember this, they are not experimenting on you.They are trying to bury you. *Target*

One good thing came from me attending the meeting. I found out there are other class members who have been burned by this group. It would take a lot more words and paper to explain what is going on in this part of Pennsylvania. I'm not going into it any deeper today. It isn't worth digging into the manure pile of life.

How many times does your life get run off the road before you become suspicious of other humanoid life?

This prompt digs into the dregs of dark humanity. *Umbrella*

© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902438-Class-Reunions-are-For