*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902444-Evidence-of-Past-Nuclear-Weapons-Use-on-Mars
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#902444 added January 17, 2017 at 6:07pm
Restrictions: None
Evidence of Past Nuclear Weapon's Use on Mars
A Book recently came to my attention. It is titled Life and Death on Mars. It is written by John E. Brandenburg, PHD. In his career Brandenburg worked in prestigious laboratories both as a Plasma Scientist and as a Rocket Scientist. He worked as a director on the NASA, Clementine program that discovered water on the Moon. For a period he was a respected NASA insider and rubbed elbows with Carl Sagen and other notable pioneers of space exploration.

In his work he noted the discovery of The Faces on Mars and collaborated w with others to verify their authenticity. He also looked closely at the atmospheric samples brought back by early probes and was astounded to see telltale markers of isotopes which he has concluded could only have resulted from thermonuclear weapons (Hydrogen Bombs) exploded over the surface of the planet.

He further concluded that Mars was once an Earth like planet and rather than having only microbial life had a well developed intelligent life evidenced by the Face, Pyramid and other surface anomalies that are not naturally occurring and found in the Caledonia region of the Red Planet.

You might be wondering why nobody has been waving the red flag and making a big issue over his fact based hypothesis. The best of reasons is that scientists are reluctant to say anything that cannot be proven to an extremely high level of certainty. Currently the scientific community is divided into two camps, one claiming Mars is lifeless like the moon and the other saying it was a once living planet that suffered a cataclysmic event that destroyed its oceans and atmosphere. For example like the asteroid that crashed into earth on the Yucatan Peninsula. Mars being smaller, was not able to recover from the cataclysm like the Earth did.

The Scientists are waiting patiently for incontestable proof before making the bold assertion that Dr. Brandenburg has. It is part of science that being found in error is to be branded a "Bad Scientist" or still worse, as in Brandenburg's case, a once competent scientist who has come "Unhinged."

In reading this you might be wondering two things....The first is could Dr. Brandenburg's hypothesis be true and the second is perhaps "So What? Both parts are fairly easy to answer.

To verify the Hydrogen Bomb assertion simply convene a peer body of review made up of Nuclear Weapon's experts and find out to what extent Brandenburg's claims are true. How hard is that?

The second part is to first image and then send a Rover to the site to determine if there is archeological evidence that intelligent life once existed at the site of the Caledonia Anomalies. How hard is that?

Since we have the means to verify nuclear test ban treaties from space, photograph the Earth's surface to a resolution of ten meters, and walk Rovers over the uninhabited wastelands of Mars, why can't we do the same at the site of the Face and Pyramid? Why must we wait another thirty (30) years to put this issue to rest?

The "So What," "Who Cares" and what's the Hurry,"questions are fair ones. It is one thing to cruise around the surface of mars and test the atmosphere and drill rocks. This has scientific value. However, a claim that intelligent life once existed is of a higher magnitude of importance. So why, instead of driving a rover around in the desert, doesn't NASA send a rover to a site of possible archeological significance? It can sniff the air and kick rocks at that location, just as good as anywhere else.

For many scientists, Brandenburg's hypothesis is not worth examining. They reason that the natural course of future events will show his "conjectures," were not worthy of serious consideration. His claims are being marginalized and ridicule is being used to make him an example to others.

To others he has shown courage and laid his reputation on the line. They reason that even if the likelihood is not great that he is correct the consequences if he is are obvious and portentous. Finding out that intelligent life once existed on Mars would be a huge discovery. However, if that turns out to be true, and Hydrogen Bombs are introduced into the mix, matters become more worrisome. Hydrogen Bombs do not occur naturally. They require an intelligent intervention. Further, evidence of their use persists for a long time. Intelligent life on Mars, concurrent with nuclear weapons raises a HUGE RED FLAG.

It begs the questions, One, (1) did an early Martin civilization destroy itself or two (2) did some external cause radiate the planet's surface?

Today, the Theory of Evolution is being considered in a broader light. Certainly Evolution is an adaptive mechanism that works on the fringes of life but the theory doesn't adequately explain the complex physiology that concurrently takes place. Even simple one cell life forms are too multifaceted to generate and spring spontaneously from some primordial pool of amino acids. More weight is being given today to the idea(s) that maybe life is an inherent part of the elements and gases that formed our beginnings or perhaps at some early point in our geological history the solar system was seeded by some outside means.

This raises a troubling issue. Was Mars like the petrie dish of a failed planetary experiment and sanitized in a thermonuclear autoclave?

Or did the civilization on Mars become advanced to where Earth is today and blow itself up?

Or did the thermonuclear event recorded by the isotope msrkers result from some naturally occurring process we simply haven't discovered yet?

Whatever the answers are, we need to nail down the Nuclear specter by examining the Mars Isotope data with greater scrutiny. Next we need to get some better imagery of Caledonia, If the imagery can't provide conclusive evidence, of past intelligent life, the next Mars Rover should drive in and take a close up look at the surroundings and settle this once and for all. If evidence is found of past intelligent life then a human mission with archeologists should examine the site. If Intelligent life is found to be part of Mar's history the next step should be finding out how advanced it became. If its found to have reached the same level as mankind is today, that would be in a dark sense, reassuring and offer a plausible explanation to the nuclear evidence.

None of this requires a technology we don't already have.

The urgency of answering these questions and putting these worrisome issues to rest should be carried out with all due haste. While to some these matters might appear highly unlikely, in a worst case they could portend an unthinkable future, waiting to happen.







© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902444-Evidence-of-Past-Nuclear-Weapons-Use-on-Mars