*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902605-History-Ahead-of-Time
by Angel
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2106234
30 Days Blogging Challenge
#902605 added January 19, 2017 at 9:44pm
Restrictions: None
History Ahead of Time
         What are some things you would put in a time capsule to be opened up one, twenty, and/or fifty years from now that shows the person you are today?          

I think I would put in several old phones so that the people in fifty-years-time who open the time capsule can laugh at the old phones we used. It reminded me of the stories that I've told my children and my friend's children. Stories of when I was young, I didn't have a landline phone in the house for much of my childhood, let alone a mobile phone; they, of course, weren't invented. My daughter finds it strange that mobile phones were invented in her lifetime; she's only twenty-seven. Therefore, by putting a few phones in they can see how they evolved.

I would also put in some family photographs along with some written history of the people in the photographs; who they are, a little about their lives, their schooling, and their jobs etc.

I would also put in some of my stories and poetry, just because!



Group signature.


© Copyright 2017 Angel (UN: angelglory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902605-History-Ahead-of-Time