*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902803-Mr-ADHD-He-Is-Known-to-His-Friends-as-The-Flash
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#902803 added January 21, 2017 at 1:25am
Restrictions: None
Mr. AD/HD: He Is Known to His Friends as The Flash!
If you see Mr. AD/HD on the street, he would look like anyone else you might meet. Yet, that is the rub,..."if you see him."

Not one for protracted conversations nor undue visibility of any sort, Mr. AD/HD considers the expression, "Here today and gone tomorrow," to be way too slow. Actually, "Here today, Gone today," would still be a bit slow for his liking. "Here today, Gone a moment ago," is much closer to the truth.

"If you see Mr. AD/HD on the street," it's usually because he is conflicted for...say...a split second. Mr. AD/HD is famous for checking you out without you ever knowing he was there in your presence.

Mr. AD/HD is famous for arguing both sides of a debate,...just for FUN!
When you start talking to yourself, you worry that you may be going crazy. When Mr. AD/HD talks to himself, it is to keep himself FROM going crazy because everybody else is so BORING! If you ask him about his sanity, then he is mostly likely to spit back, "Why don't we go crazy? We're almost there, anyway. Besides, we'll spend less on gas going crazy than we will going sane. Going crazy will be FUN! Going sane is BORING!!!"

Mr. AD/HD has a house full of children, but they're all calm, cool and collected. It has been the only way they could rebel against their DAD. Many parents yell at their their kids to "TURN DOWN THE MUSIC!" This is not the case in Mr. AD/HD's home. His kids scream these words at him.

When some parents tell their children to "GROW UP!" Mr. AD/HD's children tell him to "GROW UP!" As he runs out the door to his next exciting 15 minutes on his appointment book, he throws over his shoulder, "What is 'Grow Up?'"

It's not that Mr. AD/HD means to irritate people with his fast-moving ways. It's just that he was weaned on Mountain Dew and his binkies were candy canes.

When you have errands to run, Mr. AD/HD is your man. Give him 20 things to do by five o'clock and he'll be back in 15 minutes wondering why you didn't give him more!

Romantically, Mr. AD/HD is not one to sit on the couch for hours, sipping tea and having deep, thoughtful conversations with his dearest loved one. As a matter of fact Mr. AD/HD rarely has a loved one for more than...say,...Five Minutes! However, he is in love with the concept of love. It's just that he needs his intended to be a superhero in the likes of Elastic Girl, who has learned how to "Be Flexible!"

I would love to tell you first-hand some of the things Mr. AD/HD says about himself, but I really can't. You see, in the time it took me to log into my iPhone and pull up the app, Mr. AD/HD had three conversations with his dearest friends on his Samsung. Right now he's halfway down the block running to Your Pie on the other side of town to pick of the pizza he just phoned in. He eschews to use his car. So, that's right! He IS running, but I'll bet I will get tireder waiting for him than he will get making a round trip for pizza.

I give Mr. AD/HD a lot of slack because, after all, he has been my best friend, since we were both very small. We do talk sometimes, when he gets bored for...like...five seconds, but then he's off, again, to some wonderful new adventure, like chasing butterflies or playing ball with his dog or...SQUIRREL!!!!

Yep! That's my best friend, Mr. AD/HD! He should be back in a couple of minutes or so for our interview! Until then, I must figure out why I can't see my reflection in this bathroom mirror!

OH! That's Right! I just remembered! MR. AD/HD IS ME!!!!!!! XD

Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

*StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* I'm a member of the Rising Stars Program for 2016-2017 *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV*

© Copyright 2017 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902803-Mr-ADHD-He-Is-Known-to-His-Friends-as-The-Flash