*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902833-NASA-Coverups
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#902833 added January 21, 2017 at 9:57am
Restrictions: None
NASA Coverups
My hobby is making model airplane drones. One of the pages I frequent go to is Gemini 2. The Gemini 2 is a large model airplane drone that looks like a cargo plane. It was designed and built by someone nicknamed Spike.

I really like the way Spike has designed and built the Gemini 2, to the point where I ordered his plans and the short kit produced by Flying Squirrel Models. If you search RC model airplanes Gemini 2 you will see a number of U-Tube videos showing construction and flight of Spike's models.

Also, interspaced about his posts, are U-tube videos about NASA, bizarre statements of Government Coverups and imaginative assertions of extraterrestrial life.

If you watch enough of these you not only become more knowledgable of the genre but also learn some archeology, read reams of conjecture and find out more about what is taking place in Antartica, on the Moon and get, (and hear interpreted) spin on Mars Rover images being sent back to earth. Much of this can be dismissed as imaginative, however some, appears to contain some truth.

Examples which can't be readily dismissed, are.

1) The pyramids at Giza. I know, I know, these are not figments from Mars. If you can afford the airplane ticket a skeptic can go to Egypt, reach out and touch with their finger, a relic that dates to one of mankind's earliest civilizations.

2) The Mayan, Aztec and Inca Ruins. Again we know these are not figments. Many of these archeological artifacts are quite literally chiseled in STONE. Not only are they real but in many cases the stones are beyond any manageable heft and cut with a precision, unachievable even today... not to mention hauled from their ancient quarries to where they can be seen today.

3) The proximity of the Face on Mars with a nearby pyramid shaped anomaly.

4) Images of a huge pyramid in Antartica.

5) The totality of UFO sightings and claims which are continuously being made, photographed,and reported.

6) The untrustworthy nature of governments and their penchant for hiding truth is more a state of nature than a symptom of paranoia. Almost by definition Big Brother will want to keep the discovery of Extraterrestrial Life hidden from the public. It is more a a pathetic commentary than a doubt, that bureaucrats justify this type of coverup out of a benevolent concern for sparing society the anxiety and unrest such a revelation would lead to.

© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902833-NASA-Coverups