*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902952-The-Give--Take-of-Friendship
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#902952 added January 23, 2017 at 1:05am
Restrictions: None
The Give & Take of Friendship
Motivational Monday!

Actress Tiffani Thiessen, born on this day in 1974, once said "When you interact with someone you always take something from them." What is something you've been able to take with you from any of your fellow challengers so far this month, and how have you been inspired by each other?
-----------------------------------------------

"Encouragement in healthy competition" is the number one take-away I have gained from the participants in this 30-Day Blogging Challenge. Everyone, who has read my blog posts on a consistent basis, like Choconut , Naveed , Schnujo is Late to Lannister , paddy1, Seffi , Chris Breva , AlyCatAuthor HAPPY 4th! , BlueMoon , Apondia , 🇺🇸 Carol St.Ann 🇺🇸 , Lostwordsmith , Espero and Seuzz has been very encouraging, regarding the subjects of my posts and of me, personally.

I would like to thank everyone for being so upbeat to me, especially since I have not been able to reciprocate in kind, nearly as often as I have wished I could. The first half of this month has been focused on accomplishing many tasks in the Rising Stars Program of which the 30-Day Blogging Challenge is just one.

The second half of the month is being focused on Winnie Kay 's Comma Sense class, which is yet another requirement of the Rising Stars Program, a class in the New Horizons Academy.

If I have one regret it would be, that as a writer I have never been able to read as quickly nor as much as I have wanted to read, which would include reading all the posts of my new and dear friends on Writing.Com.

Another way these regular commenters of my blog posts have encouraged me is no one has ever criticized me for not commenting more often on their own blogs. I am deeply grateful for this level of friendship.

Blessings, All! Much Success to all of you as writers and in your personal futures! :D

Here is my latest signature, given to me by my own beautiful daughter, Jade Amber Jewel.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

*StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* I'm a member of the Rising Stars Program for 2016-2017 *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV*



© Copyright 2017 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902952-The-Give--Take-of-Friendship