*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903137-Its-a-Miracle-I-Wrote-This
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#903137 added January 25, 2017 at 12:47pm
Restrictions: None
It's a Miracle I Wrote This
War Chest Wednesday! From a previous challenger...

Do you believe in miracles? Speculate on your idea of a miracle you'd like to see happen.


I do believe in real miracles. But, I'm old enough to know that many things that happen are reminders of the ingenuity of human kind. Or, the gifts hiding in our DNA passed down through generations.

Reference found in a Yahoo search: From the Oxford Dictionaries:

Definition of psychology: the scientific study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context. synonyms: study of the mind, science of the mind

Definition of Miracles: a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency: "the miracle of rising from the grave"


From Funk and Wagnall's Standard Dictionary:
Definition of psychophysics: N. The science of the relations between mental and physical phenomena


Socially and specifically I believe world governments have let down the people of the earth. Education on this earth has not allowed the public to keep up with time. If you stand still in a place of quiet and contemplate miracles, science and history you will see what I mean? The trouble on the earth erupts from hunger, ignorance, and greed. They interact to cause war, riots, murder, drug overdose and groups like ISIL.

Real miracles are the result of a combination of desperate need and God given Faith. "The Little Train That Could" won't succeed at a real miracle. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can will work for possible expressions of power based in Adrenalin. Real miracles are fashioned from the power humans don't hold and don't really understand that pours from God at the most unusual times.

Through Science we can medically raise the dead in some situations. But, it does not explain the story of Jesus raising Lazarus, the daughter of Jairus, and the son of the widow at Nain from the dead. There are historians, journalists, scientists who continue to spout theories but they really never came up yet with one that truly works. Real Miracles are so random they can't always be proved. You have to pin down all the facts first.

I cannot tell you what Miracle I would like to see happen. It would have to be inspiration brought on by the Holy Spirit. Anything else would be physical brought about by proper knowledge applied in the right context.

I will be interested to see everyone else' s opinions of this prompt! It is a real zinger to think about. Maybe we would have different answers if we thought about it for a couple day. *Laugh*

Red Dragon
*RollEyes*



© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903137-Its-a-Miracle-I-Wrote-This