*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903156-Jan-25-Entry-Miracles
by Espero
Rated: E · Book · Contest · #2107290
Blog for Rising Star's Challenge
#903156 added January 25, 2017 at 6:15pm
Restrictions: None
Jan 25 Entry: Miracles
I am a Christian but not necessarily a church going Christian. I find the beauty of God in the land and sky around me, that is what I believe in, that is what I love.

I believe in the basis for some of the stories in the Bible but, like all other media, I believe that they may have been analyzed, re-written, and spun to the particular writer's interpretation.

I would like to see a miracle where the image of God appeared to everyone at the same time and blew down clouds of peace, trust, truth and new liberty over this land. I would like that to change how people think. To have news that may once again be the truth and not spun for the network's benefit. To have voting that is honest, politicians who are not bought.

I would like to see an end to the aimless killing, the spirit of hatred disappeared. I want to walk down the street or attend a large function and not have to wonder if today a shooter will appear.

I would like people to stop taking offense at every little thing that is said and let others voice their opinion. If someone doesn't believe in what you do, that's OK, don't get all bent by it.

I would like all races, genders, religions, etc. to be treated equally. We all have something to offer. If you don't like what is offered, then ignore it.

Once again to quote Tim McGraw's song: "Always be humble and kind".

Espero
** Image ID #2100258 Unavailable **
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

© Copyright 2017 Espero (UN: espero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Espero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903156-Jan-25-Entry-Miracles