*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903259-Februarys-Wanderings
by Angel
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2106234
30 Days Blogging Challenge
#903259 added January 26, 2017 at 11:19pm
Restrictions: None
February's Wanderings
Plug time! What are some of the WDC events you'll be taking part in during the month of February?

I don't really take part in events if you mean Raffles and Game of Thrones type events very often. I do usually enter quite a lot of contests but I've been too busy with the Rising Stars Programme to enter any of these recently. I'm taking part in the Horizons Academy over the next six weeks, taking the Grammar Garden. I have a few challenges ahead such as the Dialogue 500, it's a challenge for me as it's one of the parts of writing that I struggle with, but you never know I may learn something from this. There are other challenges I have to complete alongside this, a Musical challenge plus more dialogue challenges.

I intend to read a book from the Rising Stars Book Club and write a review for it. I loved the last book so I'm looking forward to the next one.

So, this may not be the kind of events the question is asking but this is how I'm spending my time here on WDC for February and looking forward to the challenge.




Group signature.

© Copyright 2017 Angel (UN: angelglory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903259-Februarys-Wanderings