*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903298-January-27th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2107081
You're not ready for the truth. Then again, you probably never will be.
#903298 added January 27, 2017 at 11:59am
Restrictions: None
January 27th, 2017
The Surface, Underground, Underwater


For the past seven months, I have been part of a group involved in ‘A Whole New World’ activity. It was supposed to be a six-month project. But because of health issues, it became a seven-month activity. That’s why I had to adjust my ‘Dear Me’ goals and letter to myself for this year’s WDC ‘Dear Me’ contest. My goals in that letter are still the same for this year. But instead of starting in January, it really begins in February.

Why am I telling you all this? That’s because it has to do with the truth I’m going to tell you about today. I have already talked about the planets out there. And I have talked about the different races and the populations of those planets. But I haven’t told you about what these planets look like. That’s what I am going to do right now.

There are three types of living conditions. They include the surface, underground, and underwater. Every populated planet has at least one of them. Most have two, and quite a few all three. By Earth percentage ratio that would be ten, seventy, and twenty.

All the planets that have a surface have one very like us. The only real difference is that they call them either land masses or islands. We are the only ones that call them continents. Of course, they don’t look the same as ours. Some of them are very similar. But most of them aren’t.

If they live underground it’s usually because they can’t live on the survive for some reason. Sort of like the story I mentioned above for the ‘A Whole New World' contest. They don’t have to be literally under the ground either. Mountains, hills, volcanos or something like a volcano are considered underground too.

There are two types of planets that live underwater. Those that are advanced enough to do it. Sometimes it’s by choice or it’s scientific. But usually, it’s because of overpopulation on the surface. The other type is because they have always lived underwater. I know what you are thinking. That they are alien fish creatures. Several thousand are, but there are a few hundred human races too. It’s like the air in Space. Just because we can’t breathe it doesn’t mean others can’t. That’s the same for water worlds too.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903298-January-27th-2017