*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905855-Vonnegut-Spring
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#905855 added March 2, 2017 at 4:04pm
Restrictions: None
Vonnegut, Spring
BCOF Prompt: Kurt Vonnegut says: "I want to stay close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge, you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center." Do you agree with his thinking? Where do you prefer to be, on the edge or smack in the middle? Have you read Vonnegut? What did you think of his writing style?

I don't want to be on the edge. The people I take care of at my job are on the edge. I get upset and worry enough about being on the edge. I want to keep an even balance in my life. I don't agree with his thinking and I have never read his work. I think I will pass.

Blog City Prompt: Spring. Green grass, bunnies, robins, rain, Easter. Let's write about Spring.

I love spring and I woke up to some snow this morning. Like seriously? I love green grass, seeing bunnies and the first robin. I enjoy gentle rains and Easter. My Doctor says my husband and I should hold hands and go for a walk in the woods. Maybe he is right. Spring. I will get things done and look forward to flowers and getting my concrete animals out. I love a sunny day and seeing flowers grow. Easter. Wearing a new dress, hat and going to church and eating chocolate bunnies. Spring always holds promises for a beautiful summer and I look forward to doing things like flea markets, trips to Michigan and I love Lake Michigan. I am ready to spring into summer and cozy days!

Neat Beauty and the Beast Image 2017.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905855-Vonnegut-Spring