*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906076-Dont-Wish-to-be-President-You-Might-Get-Your-Wish
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#906076 added March 5, 2017 at 11:45am
Restrictions: None
Don't Wish to be President You Might Get Your Wish
{c:tan}As people who write things that can be seen on the internet, we understand how important grammar is. The real question that remains, however, is how sick are you of this guy?? Pace yourselves, 'cuz there's a lot goin' on in there.

Red Dragon


The prompt has me to dumb founded to write. I read somewhere on the internet that a group of witches is putting curses on President Trump and plan to continue to do this until they force him out of office. Their point is to remove him from office.

That might account for the fact that sometimes he seems downright ignorant. And other times he is quite coherent.

Lets list some facts that are on my mind, it might make me seem to have approached this subject in an objective manner.

1. As an example we will only go back as far as the second President Bush. He started the slogan NO Child Left Behind.I know that many of the teachers in Pennsylvania were mainly outraged by the rules congress leveled on schools during President Bush's years . The real truth of the matter in a short explanation went back to 1862 when the Catholic Church leveled some kind of rule against furthering the education of the children of some parents. They rescinded that order in a ruling in 1962.

However, in some school systems brotherhood children of any person are likely to receive better educational opportunities. So the slogan raised a riotous cry to break out. Which, drew attention to the fact that USA schools don't stand up to statistics against schools in other countries. I wrote a news article about the true facts backed up by references which made some teachers angry. The truth is over several different Presidency's before George H. W. Bush the congress had been making rules about education. President Bush just drew attention to the fact with his slogan and his support.

2. Let's talk about Obama Care: It was terrible to put a Presidents name on Medical Care. Obama ran all over the country talking to the people during his campaign. One of the things he found was this country needs medical care to be available to everyone. So Obama charged the congress with building a plan to make this happen.

If you want some interesting facts about medical care read about Canada's system.

Look at the fact that after WWII the people of the United Kingdom wanted medical care, a lot of their men came home from the war needing it. They had a decimated country and needed to rebuild. So, they voted out Winston Churchill who wanted to keep them in an insurance system that the people did not want. This is the same thing that is happening in the USA today or at least something very similar. The people were rising up and telling the countries congress what they need.

http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/experiments.htm This is a link that gives many different articles about medical care in the USA. It may or may not be relevant to this conversation and if you care will take a lot of time to read all the information on the website.

When Obama care started I told K it would have to be made more people friendly as the years wore on. I thought then it would be up to the Congress to manipulate it and take the time to put in changes that would help all the people. I even thought someday medicare would not be relevant because everyone would have the same available medical care no matter what their income or age or color of skin or ??? whatever you can think of that might bring in problems.

Education is a problem because the way the public school systems are run is falling behind the times. Many, many people like to send their children off to school all day. They believe this helps socialize them and pushes more education into a child faster than individual study can. Yet it is a truth, that smaller school systems with fewer students give students more individual attention which many students need in order to succeed. We have a large home schooling system in place now. It has problems too.

As for President Trump, his slogan, "We're Going To Make America Great Again" doesn't make me personally happy. He is implying that all the things congress has accomplished in the last 50 to 100 years are irrelevant.

He also seems to imply we can't make any headway against the war against terror without throwing thousands of Boots on the Ground. We want to focus on the new slogan being " accountability, and safety and benefits for the American people" that include the military personnel, health care, education for everyone in the country. These are difficult systems to acquire.

Another promise Obama made the country was he would get our boys home. We were losing men in a bloody war. The citizens of the USA wanted to stop the killing. I read a book about the first year of Obama's presidency and how difficult it was to find a way to get the military out of the middle east. This is a social problem as well as a military scene.

President Trump makes statements without backing up his allegations. He thinks he can win over the public by keeping them stirred up about anything he can think up?? It isn't really presidential actions that we are familiar with. President Trump is used to running corporations not a country. This is a complicated country. A lot of people run this country. It is a complicated situation. We elected a President not a King. Trump is not a particularly diplomatic person. He thought he could just move into the White House and start changing things. The changes he was making were not in line with the ideals of the majority of the nation.

He is trying to wiggle out from under the scandals that he started by trying to put some people in administration offices that weren't really qualified to be in the jobs. The investigations going on now are trying to sort through allegations and find facts that the citizens of the people of the USA can rely on.

Instead of sitting tight and working on the business of leadership in the USA President Trump in screaming about the innocence of his administration and throwing out accusations, he cannot back up with proof. It makes him look quilty.

This is a complicated country with a big heart. We have so many different religious systems, educational systems, medical systems. We try to feed the hungry, give the poor things they need and give every one some freedom to think while causing the citizens to feel safe by keeping a logical military presence.

Besides if a large group of people are actually putting curses on him. Or praying rosaries to cause him to do something. He is truly up against pressure that can cause him to do stupid things. *Shock*

I don't rant against this new administration. I hope they are sincere in their efforts. I wish they would go about what they are doing with a lot less strange controversy. He needs to be more restrained when he talks to the people, not tweeting or even giving credit to the people who are judging him. Someone needs to teach him to meditate and lean on the Lord (He says he is a Christian) it would give him more stability when dealing with the extreme governing situations he is facing. Be advised he is facing situations he did not seem to be prepared for as a President of the USA.

© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906076-Dont-Wish-to-be-President-You-Might-Get-Your-Wish