*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906518-Horse-laughs-and-Parrot-laughs-have-a-different-sound
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#906518 added March 11, 2017 at 5:43pm
Restrictions: None
Horse laughs and Parrot laughs have a different sound
CCreation Saturday! Who wins in the ultimate battle of Good versus Evil? The Parricorn or the Sharkhorse?

Parrot...unicorn...Parricorn. Sharks in the Water vs Birds and Horses on Land



"Where have you been Sulp?" The big white horse was talking to the Sulphur Crested parrot that just flew down from the rafters to perch on the edge of silver's stall door.

"I've been talking to the Goldie horse that lives in the stall on row B. You should hear what his job was yesterday. Awkk! It does not sound like a good time to me."

Sulp was always telling Silver about things that were going on inside the barn. He had more freedom to roam than Silver.

Silver stopped chewing on the piece of hay in his mouth. "So, tell me about it."

"Goldie had to be shipped to the seashore. They were using him in a photo shot with a model. She would ride him into the surf and he would splash with his front feet, while they took pictures."

Sulp was becoming agitated as he talked. His crest bounced up and down and he punctuated his speech with bird squawks.

"The dumb people were doing the shoot down by shark beach. Sure enough, they rode poor Goldie right into a school of fish. You know the sand sharks feed there."

Silver bobbed his head up and down, his mane flying in rhythm with his nodding head and neck. "What happened!"

Well Goldie decided to take a roll in the ocean. The model went flying into the water. Sure enough that old sand shark showed up. When Goldie turned right side up he reached out and grabbed the back of the girl's suit with his teeth and slung her toward the shore, while pawing the water at Sandy the shark. Goldie says it was all in fun though. He says him and the sand shark had a big laugh at the people screaming on the shore. Shark! Shark! Then Goldie got to come home and eat special carrots in his dinner because he was a hero."

Silver shook his mane again. " Well good for Goldie. I could use some carrots in my dinner. Who can I save? Silver and Sulphur sounded very funny with the sounds of horse laughs and parrot laughs mingling.

"See you later." Sulphur flew up into the rafters for a nap.

Owl with signature



© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906518-Horse-laughs-and-Parrot-laughs-have-a-different-sound