*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906760-Going-to-the-chapel----actually-to-the-preachers-house
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#906760 added March 13, 2017 at 6:49pm
Restrictions: None
Going to the chapel . . . actually, to the preacher's house
My daughter, Anna Claire, has a best friend named Cheryl. Cheryl's mother, Kristy, and I are good friends too. I tell her kids what to do and she tells my kids what to do. We go to Sunday School and church together. Kristy has two daughters and has been a single mother ever since I've known her, which has been around five years. She has a job in a school cafeteria and struggles sometimes but I've never seen it get her down. She invariably has a good attitude and is always smiling.

Kristy got married to Herbie today. He's a good guy. My husband married them - they came to our house and got married in our living room with my kids and her kids and her niece and nephew in attendance. Oh, and me too. Ha! Emily made them a cute little cake, which was delicious, and it inspired me to vacuum my living room. *Laugh*

I'm glad she found a good guy. She needed a break.

© Copyright 2017 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906760-Going-to-the-chapel----actually-to-the-preachers-house