*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907301-Writing-For-10-Minutes-Shared-Experiences
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#907301 added March 21, 2017 at 2:27pm
Restrictions: None
Writing For 10 Minutes, Shared Experiences
BCOF Prompt: Lyn wants us to write for 10 minutes about what ever our thoughts are.

It was thundering and lightning at work at the old county building where I work at. I saw a deer outside eating grass and this is at three 'o' clock in the morning. I told the deer she had better get to safety and she looked at me and a few minutes later she ran off. We did get a rain storm and then it was time for me to pass Meds. Time goes fast when I pass Meds but not the rest of the night.

When my husband was at the Doctor's office, there were two Canadian geese walking around. They are so pretty. My husband took me out to Bob Evans to eat. I love their cinnamon pancakes.

A quiet day today. I cleaned my bathrooms and watched my soaps. I will be glad to be off this weekend. The older I get, the easier I tire out. I hope to retire later this year.

I am always glad to be here at WDC and write and email friends here. Have I written 10 minutes yet? I never time myself before.

It is cloudy here and no rain. March 21. The first day of spring. It feels breezy here in the 40's. Here is to a good spring. I am so ready!

Blog City Prompt: Joy asked us to write about shared experiences and if they bring people together.

Shared experiences bring people together. You find out you aren't alone in a problem. It makes you feel better. It gives you hope and a new friend who has gone through the same thing. If everyone was nice to each other and shared experiences, the world could be a better place. Sharing is caring.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907301-Writing-For-10-Minutes-Shared-Experiences