*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907616-More-of-a-teacups-stories
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#907616 added March 26, 2017 at 4:41am
Restrictions: None
More of a teacup's stories.
Got woken up to a call "come and see the meerkats in the springboks' enclosure."

There they were, twenty plus, on their way to new worlds.
Meerkats are the Gypsies of the wild, never settling in an area, always moving from area to area.
The driving force is food, as they are mainly insect-eaters, they deplete the area fairly quickly of any edible items.
Digging, digging, morning to a full tummy, so the cycle goes.

The springbok camp (enclosure) is on the west side, (see 11 February), not the same as where the sheep slept and caused the pipe issue.
The two camps are next to each other, the house is surrounded by 'camps', the north is the veggie patch, east is the flower garden and the garage area, south - two smaller camps alternate as dog walks; then the geese/other animals start.

The camps are added security measures, security being a basic requirement as the criminal element is escalating.

All over the world, security is in high demand.
Different reasons, or the same reason - mankind is going mad!




© Copyright 2017 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907616-More-of-a-teacups-stories