*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909666-Near-the-end-of-Arthur
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#909666 added April 22, 2017 at 9:19pm
Restrictions: None
Near the end of Arthur
So I read for two hours and twenty minutes and wrote for about three. The duration of what I read about was about Author’s valor and cunning in battle against the warring barbarians. One of the barbarian groups was the Picti. A few chapters earlier, Arthur made peace with the Saecsens. But they betray him and join the rest of the barbarians to fight Arthur. But the mastermind behind the barbarian’s cunningness to occupy an old stronghold on a hill, is led by the son of the defiant king Cormorant who denies Arthur’s High Kingship when he takes the sword out of the stone. This happens at the first page of the book. Keep in mind Arthur is only a teenager when he takes out the sword. I ended at the beginning of the last segment called Aneirin. I do not know who he is neither do I remember reading about him. He might have been briefly mentioned prior.
My friend Ricky was studying when I texted him. Soon right after that, he finished his studies. I was texting him for a brief period. That is when I got reading.
My friend Tobber looked up The Pendragon Cycle on Wikipedia. She looked interesting and said she put it on his to-read list.
My mom is watching Star Wars Rebels. They have made a fourth season. It will be the last one. I’ll join her shortly. I hate to see it go.
I got up super late today like at 11pm. Tomorrow is church so I’ll definitely get up earlier.
I’m almost at the 2k word mark. Tom and Lilly are about to back in time to the resurrection of Christ. I told Ricky about it and is curious and wants to read it. He gave me his email.
Well, I’m off to watch cartoons. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909666-Near-the-end-of-Arthur