*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910045-Newsletter-article
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#910045 added April 28, 2017 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
Newsletter article.
Success! I got up at 5:30am and was able to write for about four hours and a read for two-and-a-half hours. But when I say write, I mean more like editing…long arduous editing. There are only twelve days until the anthology submission deadline on May 10th. I hope I finish editing in time. All my editing is from one long in-depth review. I may have to give a flawed story to the FSFS anthology.
Well I just went on a huge spiel on pro writers and how they break the rules and some other things. But I decided to put into the newsletter.
I just came with my mom from a sandwich shop and then Smith’s for some lunch meat.
I’m trying to think of ways to spice up my journal. I need a writing buddy to edit my story that is off WdC. I think I’ve found someone who listed a book item in the Review Forum. I’ll do a chapter by chapter review trade. First I have to relearn how to review. Lol.
My mom sent a text to my bro in Denver in British Lingo. It was funny. She referred to he and his wife’s dog as a furry four legged child. Their dog’s name is Butters. She’s a good dog. My mom put a bow on one of our own dogs named Nimue. She looks so cute!
I’m surprised that Chad has not called me yet. I need to do some reading. I have one chapter to go. Oh, and I read out of my study book. The second chapter told about a kid in India who heard a radio broadcast about Christ and remembered the radio ministry’s address. He wrote them a letter asking for a bible which they promptly mailed to him. He ended up ministering to his friends and family. Eventually, he learned of a missionary school and was soon attended the Bible college to become a full-fledged missionary. It was quite inspiring.
I am texting my sister Sarah who is driving her commercial truck in Wyoming now. We’re not saying much. Lol.
I really want to hit up my friend Joel down the street. I want to witness to him. I just have to do it. He’s a great guy. There are also two family friends that need witnessing.
Well, until tomorrow.



© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910045-Newsletter-article