*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910407-Thinking-of-posting-my-book-on-WdC
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#910407 added May 3, 2017 at 9:42pm
Restrictions: None
Thinking of posting my book on WdC.
This will be short as I am waiting for my friend to text me back about a ride to church.
The day started off well enough. I got up at about 9:30am and did my readings. Then I finally got my long review done that I started two days ago. It was rather long and I thought it may put me in the top 100 most accredited reviewers. But it did not. I must do more reviews.
So Mother’s Day is approaching and I think I’ll get my mom some flowers and card. I had no idea Mother’s Day was May 14th let alone it was this month. Chad told me.
Chad showed my some pictures of comic book and movie replicas. One was a bundle with Batman and a queen Alien in a bundle pack. The other bundle was of Batman and the Predator. Each of them was over one-thousand dollars. I’m sure he would get it if he had the money. To me, it’s a waste. But everyone has a hobby. My hobby is healthy though-which is of course WdC. I read too.
Dan still has not gotten back to me. He may be napping. That was the case last time. He’ll text at the last minute. Lol.
I’m waiting for the two reviews I did to get a response. One was a Short Stories editor’s pick. I was also pleased myself when I found The Heart of Zealous in the editor’s picks as well. That is the second time. This time it had the awardicon on it and it was edited. I’m going to ask Tobber if she can re-review that story that I edited from her feedback.
Jim worked today at his second job. He usually is off today. I had to sweep and rake the backyard. Most of it is concrete with just a strip of soil surrounding it. Jim wanted me to get rid of the sticks and leaves covering the soil part. I’m glad it’s done. It is starting to get hot.
Living in The Light of Eternity is a good little book. The next chapter is on motivation. I won’t lie, I do want to be recognized as a writer. But I More so want to tell people how amazing he is-from his visual appearance and glory to his love and mercy to humans. I often include Biblical elements I my own way like heaven and angels for example. My story The Gate of Urns is about a sage who is looking for a true God amidst false gods that are worshipped by all but himself. I originally wanted to keep it off WdC but now I think it will require major tweaks. I will restrict it to my eyes only. There is someone who posted an entire book in the FSFS review board. I may take up her offer.
Well, that is it for now goodbye. It looks like I’ll be staying home. I got no reply.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910407-Thinking-of-posting-my-book-on-WdC