*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910434
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#910434 added May 4, 2017 at 3:24pm
Restrictions: None
Summer After High School
Prompt: What did you do the summer after high school?

I didn't have a drivers license or a car and my parents went back to Arkansas after my Graduation. Dad was in the Air Force and had 3 months to finish before they could come back to Indiana to live. I lived with my grandparents. I didn't have a job. I was going to go to college after summer was over.

I was a Maid Of Honor in a friend's Wedding and I went out with her husband's brother. He started to go out with someone else later. Donna and I went shopping at times and we went to the Blueberry Festival. They have flea markets, entertainment, everything is blueberry and they have a carnival.

I laid outside in the sun on a blanket. I went to church and shopping with my grandmother. I helped cleaned up the building for the county fair. I went to the fair and saw my friends from school. I missed them so much.

I stayed with my cousin in a town a hour away from my grandparents house. I went out with a guy and my cousin and I went to a dance. We hung out a restaurant that reminded me of Al's on "Happy Days."

I was in The Miss Bass Lake Contest but didn't win. I had fun at the dance afterwards.

I went to a two year Catholic college and life was good there. These two years were some of the best years of my life. Life in high school was good. As we all know, life has it's shares of ups and downs.

** Image ID #2120652 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910434