*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910461-The-Scar
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2120055
These are my daily entries for the activity
#910461 added May 4, 2017 at 3:20pm
Restrictions: None
The Scar
Dragon divider used in activities


"HARRY"! Ron shook his friend again. This time, more frantically.

"Ron", Hermione's voice cracked as she eyed Harry Potter's limp body on the cold, tile floor, "We've got to get him to Dumbledore. He'll know what to..."

"Harry! Bloody hell! You're alright then." Ron took a better look at his fallen pal. "Hold on. Harry, your scar, it's bleeding."

"What"? Harry sat up slowly, still clearly dazed. His fingers raced up to his brow, where the lightning bolt shaped scar was on display. "Eh, no. I must have bumped my head when I fell."

Hermione already took a handkerchief out of her pocket, and proceeded to dab the scratch next to Harry's scar while he continued speaking.

"It was strange...Something new...My scar began to hurt, and I thought it was a vision of Voldemort."

"That's when you screamed like a bloody banshee and fell to the floor." Ron interrupted.

"Right. So, this vision was different. I saw a large stallion. It was a Patronus, I'm sure of it. Though, there weren't any Dementor's there. The horse beckoned me to follow it, and I did. We cautiously crossed over an old, creaky wooden bridge, and we ended up in an odd forest. It looked like a fairy forest. The Patronus was suddenly gone. I set out to search for it, when I heard a sad cry. I quickened my pace toward the sound, and that's when I saw it. ...A unicorn. It was bleeding and crying!"

"Harry. Calm down, you're alright now. Can you walk?" Hermione put the soiled handkerchief back into her pocket and began to help Harry onto his feet. "Ron, Help me get Harry to Dumbledore. Harry's vision's have always been true. Harming a unicorn is a crime. We've got to find out who might have done this."

The three hurried off, on their way to start another adventure.


Horse image
© Copyright 2017 Maryann (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910461-The-Scar