*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910487-Day-4
Rated: E · Book · Health · #2105270
Follow my struggles and triumphs as I attempt to gain a healthy lifestyle.
#910487 added May 5, 2017 at 1:19am
Restrictions: None
Day 4
Today was by far the best day out of the week. I started strong and was able to do well throughout the day. The highlight of my day has to be lunch time. I have bought a small variety of different types of healthy choice frozen meals to try. I didn't pay attention and picked up one with zucchini. I'm not proud, but me and zucchini have a past. To me a cucumber and zucchini almost look identical and there have been occurrences where I thought I was picking up a cucumber when in reality I grabbed a zucchini. I was open minded though and tried it raw, to discover it is disgusting. Today that sneaky vegetable made it back into my mouth and I actually liked it. Forcing me to admit that zucchini and I can be friends as long as it's cooked. Dear zucchini loving friends please let me know how you cook your zucchini I would like to add more of it to my diet. Now watch I'll go to the grocery store expecting a zucchini and leave with a cucumber! This alone made my day good, but it later morphed into a great day.
As if finding a long lost tolerance for zucchini wasn't enough, I actually did what I said I was going too in Day 3 and measure my snacks into individual servings. Of course I had to sample the food to make sure it was still good, but no binges tonight! If I keep putting in the effort, then eventually I will develop the habits I desire.

© Copyright 2017 Carissa Jean (UN: carissasmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carissa Jean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910487-Day-4