*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910557-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-6
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#910557 added October 19, 2023 at 6:35pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 6
Chapter Title: The First Task

Main event in the chapter: It's the first task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament, where the champions have to collect a golden egg being guarded by a dragon.

Princess Briana had a box of jewelry and she left the castle headed to the caves where the dragons live. Sir Galen followed her. He was a knight and he loved the Princess and knew she was headed for trouble. He stayed behind the trees and Princess Briana didn't even know he was there.

It was a dark night with a bright moon and wolves were howling. The Princess wasn't afraid. Sir Galen stepped on a twig and it snapped.

"Who's there asked the Princess? Show yourself!"

"It is Sir Galen. I am concerned about you."

"Galen. Really. I am going to see the dragon and get the golden egg. If I don't, father will send all the knights out and the dragon will cook all of you. I know it is a tournament and the first task. Father is so greedy wanting that golden egg. I can reason with the dragon."

"Briana, don't be silly. He will kill you. He is a mean, uncaring animal. I would die for you to get that golden egg and win that tournament."

"Nonsense. Animals love me. I can reason with a dragon. I have a treasure box of jewelry and I will trade something for a golden egg."

Briana walked away and Galen followed.

"Galen, go back to the castle. I got this."

"No. I am going with you."

"Keep your distance when we get to the dragon's cave."

Briana and Galen got to the cave. The dragon was growling and sitting on the golden egg.

Briana approached the dragon. He was purple, orange, green and blue with ice blue eyes. He looked at Briana.

"Hello, Mr. Dragon. How would you like to make an exchange?"

Briana pulled out a emerald necklace and the dragon growled. Galen got out his sword and Briana told him to back off. Briana pulled out a red stone brooch that belonged to her mother. She showed him a purple necklace and the dragon blew fire over her head. A strand of Briana's pretty blonde hair got burned. Galen ran up to the dragon yielding his sword and Briana was worried. The dragon was getting ready to blow fire again. She couldn't let anything happen to Galen. She loved him. Briana threw her crown at the dragon. The dragon caught the crown. He liked the blue, emerald, yellow and red stones. The dragon put the crown on. He looked at Briana and smiled. He really was a beautiful creature. The dragon handed her the golden egg and she kissed him on his nose. She hugged him.

"I wouldn't believe this if I hadn't seen this for myself. I wanted to be the one to get the golden egg." Galen shook his head.

Briana handed him the golden egg and said: "Here. You give this to father. Tell him you got it away from the dragon. Father wants to marry me off. Sir Galen. I want you. I love you. I was so afraid the dragon would going to kill you."

"Briana, I love you, too. I will ask your father for your hand. I was going to kill the dragon for you or die trying." Galen kissed Briana.

Briana had three other crowns and no one ever noticed the other one was missing. Briana and Galen were married. Once in awhile, Briana went back to visit the dragon and he wore the crown. It made Briana smile. King Dragon. He would have been a better king then her father. As for the golden egg. The King took it with him where ever he went.

** Image ID #2120652 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910557-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-6