*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910791-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-9
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#910791 added May 9, 2017 at 5:14pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 9
Chapter Title: Aunt Marge's Big Mistake

Main event in chapter: Vernon's sister Marge has been visiting the family for a few days and spent the entire day needling Harry. On her last day, she finally pushes Harry too far and his magic reacts-Marge swells up like a balloon and floats away.

Penny's Aunt Betty was so mean. Penny and Aunt Betty used to be close. Aunt Betty had Penny's cousin Shirley live with her and Shirley did everything for Aunt Betty. Aunt Betty was rich but was a miser and she barely paid Shirley anything. Her money was going to her cats when she died. Penny had chosen to go to college and work on a Degree in Fashion Design and Aunt Betty was jealous of Penny being a Fashion Designer.

Betty criticized Penny's designs. She didn't like Penny's husband. It was always:

"Penny, you design ugly clothes."
"You're lazy. You don't do housework. You hire a maid to clean your house." {Aunt Betty was one to talk. Shirley did her house for her.}
"Penny, the turkey is dry and the sage tastes like crap."

Penny became pregnant and was so happy. Aunt Betty wasn't.

"Penny, you need to give the baby up for adoption. You and your husband are too busy to raise a child. It will be ugly because you and your husband are both homely. Your mother was mentally ill and that is why my brother divorced her. Your husband acts retarded and this baby will probably be retarded. Your baby will be a half breed."


Penny had always ignored her aunt's comments but this time she had gone too far. Penny's mother was full blooded Cherokee and Penny was half. It was thundering outside and Aunt Betty was getting ready to go home. Penny went outside and did a rain dance and said some Cherokee words. It started to rain and Aunt Betty was getting into her car. Aunt Betty was already upset because she was getting wet. It was raining inside Aunt Betty's car. Aunt Betty screamed. The rain fell on Aunt Betty where ever she went. There was a black cloud over her head.

Penny went to Aunt Betty's house and it was still raining on her.

"Aunt Betty, I made it rain on you. Being half Cherokee comes in handy. If you promise never to say mean things about my baby, husband and me ever again, I will take the curse off. If you break your word, the rain will come back and rain on your forever."

Aunt Betty agreed and it stopped raining on her. Aunt Betty never said a bad word about her again. She started paying Shirley for her maid services and spent a lot of time at home. She left her money to Shirley, Penny and her baby. Aunt Betty had been nice to everyone the rest of her life. Penny could have made Aunt Betty swell up like a balloon and float away but the rain idea did the trick. Why copy Harry Potter?

Merit Badge in Hedwig and Harry
[Click For More Info]

"Don't let the muggles get you down!" J.K. Rowling  Enjoy the magic of Harry Potter wherever you go!  *^*Heart*^**^*Wand*^**^*Witch*^*

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910791-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-9