*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910904-Full-Circle--Waiting
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#910904 added May 11, 2017 at 5:48pm
Restrictions: None
Full Circle--Waiting
Prompt: What does it mean to become Full Circle? Write your thoughts on this.

Full circle means completing a cycle. Some novel plots, for example begin at one place and after a long series of scenes, they arrive at their ending where the beginning situation although changed, for better or worse, still exists.

In a person’s life, people, places, and events come and go, and at the end, they may still be around the same person, after being somewhat changed but also having contributed to his growth.


Mixed flowers in a basket



Prompt: "There's nothing more tiring then waiting for something to happen." Cora Downton Abbey
Do you agree? What are your thoughts on this?


If one knows when the waiting will be over, it should not be too much of a problem. One can pass the time doing what needs to be done or whatever he or she can do during the waiting period. The ability to wait has to do with patience. That is why developing one’s capacity to be patient is a good idea.

The worst kind of waiting is in the unknowing, especially while dealing with fears and anxieties serious life changes bring. Then the emotional strain takes its toll. This kind of waiting is painful, but not knowing how to handle the waiting can be the worst kind of suffering. Then, instead of waiting, taking some kind of an action can be the way to go. For example, instead of waiting for a lotto winning, starting a business or any type of a production that can bring monetary results can be more practical.

Mixed flowers in a basket


Today’s on-the-road observation:
This afternoon, we had to follow a truck on a busy road. The writing in the back of the truck made me grin.

“LA- Z- BOY- Truck
Caution:
This truck contains extremely comfortable material.”



© Copyright 2017 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910904-Full-Circle--Waiting