*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910919-3-reviews
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#910919 added May 11, 2017 at 9:19pm
Restrictions: None
3 reviews
I did three anniversary reviews today-one of which was a poem. One of the stories was very good. It was easy to follow and had a good paced story progression. I gave it four-and –a-half stars. It was very good. The other story was a little scant. I had a lot to address concerning inconsistencies and errors. It was obvious it was not proofread.
I just got off the phone with Chad. He bought the new Injustice game for $99.99. The next time I visit, we will be playing that too. Speaking of visiting Chad, I dropped by his house yesterday. I got up at 5:30am when my arm went off. I got all my stuff, including my meds and a sweater. It was chilly in the morning. Later on it got hot. Anyway, besides games, we watched a movie called Unbroken. It was about a POW during WWII in a Japanese concentration camp. This person was an Olympic athlete. He was unrelenting to let the Japanese break his will by abuse and bribery. It was directed by Angelina Jolien. It was a good movie. At 2pm Chad walked me to the bus stop as I do not know my way round his neighborhood. I took the bus back home and I was tired. I intended to take a small nap at about 5pm. I ended up falling asleep and then waking up at 7pm.
I am eager to see what becomes of the FSFS anthology. I hope we all get published. I wonder when it will be submitted for publication and with what publisher. I’ll ask Matt.
I need to write my story. I have to get it reviewed by that person on the review board first. It will be a long process but it is needed. I know it will be published eventually. I got to keep at it.
The 17th draws near-and I am stoked! We’re going to have so much fun in Denver. The weather will be most comfortable. I’ll be sleeping on the couch as there are only two bedrooms: one for my brother and sister-in-law then one for my mom. It will be nice to see them.
The Christin help book I am reading is quite good. The next chapter is on giving everything you have from the kingdom of God; It is entitled Selling All For The Pearl. I gather the chapter content from the title. It is a challenging book that is convicting. The prior chapter touched on the power of prayer. It is our first line of defense as stated in the book. Prayer is powerful, more than most think. I’ve been praying for countries every night though I’ve missed a few days. Tonight I will be praying for Cambodia.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910919-3-reviews