*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911135-ALL-MY-YESTERDAYS
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2106808
{JOURNAL WITH WDC give it 100 Remembering John.}
#911135 added May 15, 2017 at 7:35am
Restrictions: None
ALL MY YESTERDAYS

It was one of those day very hot I was five and playing out in the street dressed in a vest and shorts.
' Where is everybody I groaned?'
Granny was out and only uncle George was at home.
'Can I have some pennies for sweets?' I asked
'NO.' Was his answer and. he turned back to reading his book.
'I went outside to play.'
The mobile shop was in the street and I suddenly thought I can borrow some pennies ?knocked on the first door Mrs Browns.
'Can you lend my granny two shillings? '
She wondered why my granny was borrowing from her it was unusual because she didn't communicate with her only to nod to her to say hello when passing, but she gave me the money, but watched to see if I took it to my granny and saw me going straight to the mobile shop. I had a good time spending the two shillings but didn't know I was being observed.
It was a long week in my bedroom when granny was told and my two shillings pocket money was given to Mr Brown to pay back what I borrowed.
{Mary Ann MCPhedran}
© Copyright 2017 Mary Ann MCPhedran (UN: cookson2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mary Ann MCPhedran has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911135-ALL-MY-YESTERDAYS