*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911457
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2106808
{JOURNAL WITH WDC give it 100 Remembering John.}
#911457 added May 20, 2017 at 3:54pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Up In BONNY SCOTLAND
I set off from my home in Corby with the voluntary car service, to Peterborough train station. I went to the customer service desk for my assistance help service, and a nice young lady took me on to the train and settled me on the train. I'm seventy six and was making the journey to Edinburgh, and I walk with a walking frame. My cousin had just lost her husband and I was determined to make the journey to see her. The train journey was pleasant and I was soon arriving in Edinburgh. I couldn't see any assistance person and decided to get down on to the platform, and lifted the walking frame down then turned to the person behind me waiting to get off and asked her to pass my suitcase down. I had made it without any problems. The porter came up with a ramp and was surprised to see me already off and we walked to the end of the platform where my nephew was waiting. I was in Edinburgh and I was on holiday.
© Copyright 2017 Mary Ann MCPhedran (UN: cookson2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mary Ann MCPhedran has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911457