*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911577-Dear-Santa
by QPdoll
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2109246
Short Stories, poems, and other writings.
#911577 added May 22, 2017 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
Dear Santa
"Santa? Santa, do you hear me?"

"Uh, yes. Yes, I hear you. Who are you?"

"Let me give you a hint. You pray to me every night before you go to bed."

"Jesus? Is that you?"

"Yes, Santa."

"I never thought I'd have a conversation with you."

"I don't typically speak out loud but I want you to hear me."

"You have a message for me?"

"I want you to do something that's against your usual rules. Would you stop what you're doing and focus on what I'm about to tell you?"

"Okay. I'm listening."

"Well, you know Nathan Young?"

"Nathan Young, Nathan Young ... oh, yes. He's on my naughty list."

"Yes, yes. He's on your naughty list."

"What about Nathan, Jesus?"

"I want you to bring him a bicycle this year."

"But he's on my naughty list, Jesus. He's getting socks."

"Yes, I understand that he's on your naughty list. I'm asking you to deliver a bicycle for him instead, Santa."

"Well, it is against the rules. Everybody knows the rule, Jesus. I'm making a list and checking it twice, I'm gonna find out who's naughty or nice."

"Santa, have you ever thought that you might be on my naughty list?"

"You have a naughty list? Why am I on your naughty list?"

"You aren't on my naughty list ... yet. But you will be if you don't deliver a bicycle to Nathan Young this year."

"Okay, okay. You're the boss. Nathan will get a bicycle this year. But may I ask why?"

"Of course you may ask, but I don't always give answers. In this case, I will tell you. Nathan's parents aren't able to provide him with presents this year. They are doing well to keep their house. They've already lost their car and his dad takes public transportation to and from work Monday through Friday. It's a lot of stress for a child to handle. You should forgive his naughtiness this year."

"Oh, I hate to hear things like that. Of course, of course. He'll get his bicycle this year. That will be a great gift to his parents as well."

"Now you're thinking, Santa."

"Is that all, Jesus?"

"Yes, that's it. I'll expect to hear from you tonight."

"You will, Jesus. You will. Merry Christmas!"

"And a Ho, Ho, Ho to you, Santa."


Word Count: 387
Write a dialogue between Jesus and Santa for the Dialogue 500













© Copyright 2017 QPdoll (UN: eager2write at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QPdoll has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911577-Dear-Santa