*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911802-Investment-situation
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#911802 added May 26, 2017 at 8:19pm
Restrictions: None
Investment situation.
So my mom and my stepdad are watching this investment “thing” on the net displayed on our smart TV. One thing I caught was that 1.1 trillion dollars is up for grabs stemming from what President Trump is and will do while he is in office. I pray this does not take over things in the household. I’m really convicted about “money snares” that can take precedence on the life of a Christian. Pastor Ken addressed this on Wednesday night. I also read about it in the book I am reading, Living in The Light of Eternity. It made me look at why I seek to be published. I do want to show people to Christ’s goodness and glory and love through stories that have spiritual undertones. But I also want recognition as well. I’m not sure if this is okay to be recognized for the works that God has helped me with.
I’ve made an ultimatum for tomorrow: I will call Matt and see what is up. I’m nervous.
Ricky just texted me saying for me to be ready by 5:30pm for the study. The reason I am going is to pray for Gio and Matt. I must keep praying for them. It looks like there will be food there. I have not eaten yet.
So I talked with Chad. He got the Jason game that came out. Not my thing. Mortal Kombat is bad but that is a fighting game. Going around and killing innocent people is different.
My mom and I watched Logan last night. What bugged me was the language. Other than that, it was good. I recall the little girl in the movie from MvC3. She is apparently Logan’s daughter. She was made from his DNA.
Jim was looking on the smart TV. He was going to get me a game but the only games for sale are for the X-Box One and PS4.
It is officially very hot now. It is about 91 degrees out now; not as hot as it could be. It would be nice to go swimming right now. I hate how small the new Wet ‘N Wild is. It is also far away.
I’m looking forward to play the Injustice 2 at Chad’s. The graphics are sick. But that is how all the present games are now. I just don’t have a PS4. Now days games require lots of devotion to even play them whatever game it is. It’s this way with RPGs, fighters, adventure games and sports.
The search for the new FBI director goes on. Joseph Lieberman was the top candidate but he pulled out because he was thought of as being under experienced. Right now there are four people being taken into consideration. I forget their names.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911802-Investment-situation