*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912023-Blogging-for-30-Days
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#912023 added June 22, 2017 at 4:24pm
Restrictions: None
Blogging for 30 Days
Talk Tuesday! Last day of the month! Assess your work this month...tell us what you think, and what you've learned- both about yourself and your fellow participants.

Owl with signature
}

For one thing my May 23, Blog did not save. I built it in two sessions because of some busyness but I apparently did not save the second session properly. I just reviewed some of my blogs and found the glitch.

Another thing about the 30-Day- challenge is some of the challenges are similar in different month or from last year so it is harder to find new angles. Over the months I have participated I have tried to make the blogs more interesting with net research to attempt to get away from repeating information from other times. So far, 2017 the challenges have been better and actually more challenging.

As participants become more familiar with each other we share more. I'm surprised about blogging in general since no matter what part of the world we live in many reactions and experiences even in weather can be similar.

Writing a blog seems to me you have to be very wordy expressive in order not to be misunderstood. Life moves forward in spurts and jogs.

quote:“Only on the Internet can a person be lonely and popular at the same time.”
― Allison Burnett, Undiscovered Gyrl reference:http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/blogging

Merit Badge in Blogging
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on taking 2nd Place in the July 2016  [Link To Item #30dbc] !

© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912023-Blogging-for-30-Days