*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912031-Leaving-Things-People-Digital-Books
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#912031 added May 30, 2017 at 11:05am
Restrictions: None
Leaving Things, People, Digital Books
Blog City Prompt: Joy asked how hard it was leaving friends and things and moving.

Dad was in the Air Force and we moved so many times and I hated leaving friends and making new ones. I cried and didn't want to leave. Indiana was my home and we always returned. My husband and I had our house fire and I hated losing things. My husband and I started over and now, I have a ton of things again and my mother found stuff at her house that I had as a teen, so it was nice to have a lot of things I had forgotten about.

It hurts to lose things and people. We just have to go forward. Things change in our life. Sometimes for the good and other times, not so good. We do get past the pain of losing people and things or maybe I should say we adjust our lives to the changes and the pain. We always have our memories.

BCOF Prompt: Lyn asked us about digital books and if it will change literature and how we feel about this.

I love my Nook and digital books. Kids at school and college do their homework on line. I hope digital books don't replace physical books but a Nook or Kindle hold more books. It doesn't matter if we read physical books or digital ones. We are so caught up in the internet and cell phones, it seems like we live our lives online. I am okay with digital literature.

I am reading this Noctourne Falls series about paranormal romance and creatures and this town is like Halloween every day. Supernatural creatures live here and humans visit all the time but drink the water and don't know the supernatural creatures are real.

Anyway, these books are on Kindle and Nook and I love them. I wrote the author and asked her to give one of the main characters, a vampire named Julian, his story line and she wrote me back and said she was working on it and well, she got his story done. Guest authors are writing stories in this series and I want to write a story for this series and it would be available on Nook and Kindle. I am thinking of a story I could write for this series. This is my goal. I just have to think of a story. Okay. This is my story and I am sticking to it.

** Image ID #2121583 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912031-Leaving-Things-People-Digital-Books