*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912268-Day-32---You-Cant-Sabotage-Me
Rated: E · Book · Health · #2105270
Follow my struggles and triumphs as I attempt to gain a healthy lifestyle.
#912268 added June 2, 2017 at 5:54pm
Restrictions: None
Day 32 - You Can't Sabotage Me
I am super excited for tomorrow to be here. I have decided to go back home right after my cousins bridal shower so I can watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs and not have to keep my hooting and hollaring to a minimum. This week has tested me in several ways I did not anticipate and I overcame the challenges like a rockstar.

I had been going to the grocery store if we needed anything but the kids were consuming all my attention and we had to send my dad to the grocery store instead. He brought home candy for the candydish just like he used to. This irrates me for 2 reasons. The first reason is that he has lung cancer and he is trying to fight it the all natural way, without cemo. He is supposed be sticking to a healthy diet as well as take his supplements to strengthen his immune system. I would like to think that if his life rested on eating clean foods and developing a healthier lifestyle, he would. Secondly, I am doing everything I can to change into a healthier lifestyle. I know he is aware of this, so why is he bringing this s*** into the house while I am here? As a parent you would think that he would want to do everything he could to help me stay on track. Thankfully I will be leaving tomorrow.

EXCITING NEWS TO BE ANNOUNCED ON SUNDAY!

© Copyright 2017 Carissa Jean (UN: carissasmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carissa Jean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912268-Day-32---You-Cant-Sabotage-Me