*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
19
20
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912389-Teaming-Up
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#912389 added June 4, 2017 at 11:49am
Restrictions: None
Teaming Up
Prompt: Let's talk genre-crossing...pick a WDC writer (other than yourself), and a famous author (past or present). But...they have to write in genres that are not the same as each other's most common or preferred genre. Team them up and tell us what you think they'd come up with.

===========

I am teaming up Princess Megan Rose 22 Years with author Stephen King. (Sorry, Megan *Heart* )

If they were to rewrite Carrie together, Megan would send Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy of Jane Austen fame to Carrie’s rescue, but then, Stephen King would turn both of them into fire-starters and he’d also give both of them nasty mothers who would abuse them. These mothers probably would fight with each other, too, after snooping the hot give-and-take, lovey-dovey-feeling scenes between Carrie and Mr. Darcy. Of course, Elizabeth wouldn't sit still either, but Carrie would take care of her by setting Elizabeth's petticoat on fire.

Add to all this, Brian De Palma, the director in Carrie’s movie version, and at the end of the movie, we’d see two hands coming out of the ground, one of them Carrie’s, the other Mr. Darcy’s. How romantically scary!

© Copyright 2017 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912389-Teaming-Up