*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912645
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2122076
A Collection of Inspirational Poems and Prose
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#912645 added March 15, 2018 at 10:43pm
Restrictions: None
the man and The Light
the man and The Light

Once there was a man, who walked in a path. The path he voyaged everyday is rocky, thorny and rough, but he can always bear the pain, because he followed a Light. He can see his path because of The Light.
The light shines his path every day, The light gives him strength and comforted him in times of his pain and sorrowful. He was contented then, and happily striving to reach the end of his path.

But one day, on his journey, another light appeared. The light is colorful and vibrant, and his eyes were fascinated by, on the rays of colors that the new light brings.

He wanted to reach and catch the vibrant colorful new light.

So he turned to the other direction, the path, that will follow the colorful light, leaving the light that he first knew.

He was happy at first, enjoying and dancing with the light that gives more vibrant and colorful light.
He also thought that his path is plain and not rough.

But the colorful light becomes dim, as he walk every day, until one day he didn't recognize already the colors once he had delighted to see before.

Until the colorful light cannot give already any ray of light,

and becomes dark.

Now, he can't already see his path, all he can see is that he is surrounded by dark.
How can he walk now without any light?

He stops on his feet.

Now, he feels alone and afraid.

He remembers The light that he follows once.
He wish to see that light, he missed the comfort that The light that always gives to him before.
Tears begin to roll down on his eyes.
Tears full of grief and guilt, forgiveness is the only thing he would like to ask in that moment.

But is it too late?
He can't see The Light anymore, the light where in he was contented before.

And before his tears touches and be buried on the ground, his tears slowly becomes embers of light,
and in his amaze, the wind begin to scatter the embers of light into particles and then becomes the Light that begin to shine now and glow his dark path. The darkness that surrounds him slowly vanish, until it blare and becomes light and become much more vibrant and bright.

He remembered, this was The Light that he followed before.

He was glad that he found it, it was just only there,
it was kept in his heart.

Now he was already contented.

Because he knew, he is following the right path.



© Copyright 2018 Samberine Everose (UN: everose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Samberine Everose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912645