*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912686
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#912686 added June 7, 2017 at 1:59pm
Restrictions: None
See It, Exist, Love, Courage
Blog City Prompt: "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist." This refers to the Universe, stars and you tell me what you think this means. I got this line from the latest pirate movie.

I believe in ghosts and I work in an old building and we see strange things and hear things all the time and a ghost took the form of one our patients and I saw an image in the upstairs window once. I saw an image and a shadow at Fern Castle mansion in Michigan. We can't always see ghosts but they do exist.

God and Jesus exist. We can't see them but they are there. You look at clouds and stars and see all kind of shapes and you can see shapes in bubble bath. Aliens. I didn't believe in aliens but after seeing a big something fly over my car, I am starting to believe. I haven't seen an alien, yet but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Stars. They take on all kind of shapes and there is something in the universe. Magic? I believe it.

Love. You don't see love but you feel it. True love does exist. Miracles happen all the time and you may never see one but they do exist. We don't always see things. We just feel them.

BCOF Prompt: "Love, Faith and courage. With all three, we can win the world." Queen Marie Of Romania Write about this.

If everyone had more faith, love and courage and do good things, we could make the world a better place. Take away the violence and the heartbreak. Why do people want to cause problems and terrorize others? Have some compassion, pray and straighten up! Who in the h--- wants a bad world? No one in their right mind! This is my message to the world.

** Image ID #2122059 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912686