*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912760
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#912760 added June 8, 2017 at 11:16am
Restrictions: None
The Journey Of Life
Prompt: Life is a journey, not a race. What are your thoughts on this?

Life does feel like a race. When I first started working in a Nursing Home, I was so slow and the people I worked with weren't happy with me. They wanted to go on break for 2 hours. I had to learn to get faster at my job. Last weekend, I had the weekend off but I had flowers to plant, grocery shopping and was going to see a couple of movies. I felt rushed.I try to enjoy life and the journey but sometimes we are busy and time waits for no one. If we are too slow at doing things, we won't get everything done.

There are some days, I can pace myself and am able to get things done. I do enjoy good things in my life and life is more fun when you aren't rushing through things. I try not to schedule too many things to do in a day so that I am not rushed. Life can be a good journey. Some days, we have to rush. I try to do a good job. I do my best and love the good days of my life and just deal with the bad. I keep in mind, I am not running a race. I am trying to have a good life, be nice to people and make beautiful things happen. I don't want to rush that. I just want to have a good journey.

Beautiful Unicorns by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912760