*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913449-Return-To-Innocence-By-Enigma
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#913449 added July 9, 2017 at 8:02pm
Restrictions: None
Return To Innocence By Enigma
Prompt: Return To Innocence By Enigma
Written for Writing Support Challenge

I really love this song and the video goes backward through a person's life. I would love to go back to the beginning of my life and change things. If I couldn't change things, I would be happy to relive the beautiful moments of my life. There was a unicorn in this video and I love unicorns. I would hope the unicorn would bring me luck and maybe change all the bad things in my life.

Why was the unicorn in this video and song? Maybe he or she bought good luck to help the fruit grow. There were sheep and cattle in this video. The unicorn bought good luck for the land and the people.

A man and woman got married. The unicorn bought love. I was having a hard time trying to figure this out. We have angels watching over us to protect us and guide us even though we can't see them. Maybe this is the same with the unicorn.

Maybe the man is thinking about his life as a kid and an adult. We all think about on our lives and think what if? We can't change our past but we can change our futures. Thank goodness!

When I eat an orange, I will think of this video and the people who grow oranges and the rain and the sun and maybe angels kiss the oranges and strawberries, too. Maybe a unicorn is standing guard and bringing good wishes for the land and the people.

Return to innocence? I wish. I pray things will be good for everyone and President Trump does a good job. I wish my grandparents were still alive. I loved them a lot when I was a kid. I have had good memories all through my life.

In this video, a little girl was reading a Bible and I read the Bible and other books. The woman walking by the ocean. I love walking by the ocean and the lake. This video reminds you of the good moments in your life. I needed a smile today.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913449-Return-To-Innocence-By-Enigma