*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913473-2-anniversary-reviews
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#913473 added June 16, 2017 at 10:33pm
Restrictions: None
2 anniversary reviews!
I got up at about 8am and immediately began vacuuming the hard floors. Then I mopped. It all took about an hour. Next I hit the PS3-for too long. I did take a beak though. I was having fun however. After playing I did two anniversary reviews. One was short the other was long. I checked on the top credited reviewers list and I am #89. Not bad for doing only 4 reviews so far this month.
Chad is texting me about MvC2 being better than the 3rd one. I can’t play the 2nd one for nothing. Lol. I will get up early tomorrow and do WdC stuff and also some writing. Jim leaves for work at like 4:15am so I will get up, read my Bible and devotional then hit the computer. I think I’ll write my outline for the remainder for my story. I only have 1,500 words left to use.
A E Wilcox is introducing a new contest that will start four days from now on the 20th. With the lack of people who don’t enter in the Three Prompts, I don’t think the new contest will fare well. No one responds to my my mini-contest. I’ll take part in the new contest though.
I will attempt to play only an hour tomorrow. Preferably after I do some stuff on WdC. I need to get back to my book. The stories I write for contests is honing my skills. It will aid me do better compose my main story. I need to outline the rest of it. I want to end it soon.
I need to red daily. I have not been. And reading is the life juice to writing. I go to get in gear. I have to publish my book. Perhaps the precursor to it will by my FSFS anthology piece. It still needs reviewing. But August is the deadline to do four reviews out of all the submissions. Chris Breva’s story is very short. I’ll do his next.
Chad says he keeps falling asleep during Power Rangers. I don’t think I’ll see it. It is better than the last one for sure. Chad says he may have to call out for work because of his gout. Poor guy.
Chad is rambling on the phone now. He is talking about his new PS4 with more gigs. I’ll never get a PS4. My PS3 is enough of a distraction.
My mom finished all the Dragons episodes. She is watching Star Trek DS9 I think. She watches the same shows over and over again. I do the same thing with my songs I listen to. Lol.
Well, I have to listen to Chad. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913473-2-anniversary-reviews