*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913612-Too-much-games
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#913612 added June 18, 2017 at 9:29pm
Restrictions: None
Too much games.
I played way too much today. I need to get back to my writing. My brain has been undulated with mind numbing games. I must have vegged for 4 hours or more. What a mistake. Ug. I’m reading after this.
My mom worked on my bedding and made sure everything is working right. I have a Sleep Number with adjustable air cushion and a raising head position. My mom was talking to my uncle Bob about Trump issues: things like the good he has done vs. those who are against him. Bob was basically trusting word of mouth from work. He pretty much has a negative view of Trump. But, like my mom said, time will tell. It got pretty heated while she was on the phone with Bob. Eventually my mom had to change the subject.
My cousin, Bobs’ son, has been put on a new drug. I forget the name. He gets it in a shot like his Haldol every month. So far he’s been doing pretty good apparently.
So I and Gio are going to the movies. Jim is more or less leery of me hanging around him. He is not a delinquent or a drug user. He used to flake out on me when I would try to text him. For a long while he and I have been in regular contact. Going back to the movies, we are supposed to see Pirates of the Caribbean. I’ve seen it but Gio has not. I gonna see if I can persuade him to see Wonder Woman. Lol.
I need to go back to the gym. I have a big tummy. Lol. Also, the gym is a good place to meet girls. I need to get rid of my glasses. Chicks would dig me more if I didn’t have them. I want laser eye correction but my optometrist said my eyes need stabilize first and not get worse. I do not know if that is true. The time before the last time I saw him he did not say anything like that. I’m going to check that out myself.
It is blazing hot out there: in the triple digits I think. I’m looking forward to the Friday pool party.
My mom is taking me to get my blood drawn early in the morning at 7am. Everyone knows who I am there. It will be good to get up early. I need to get some decent writing done and some reviewing.
I checked and I am number 85 on the most credited reviewer list. I need to get that Anniversary Review MB too.
On the way to church Ricky’s front left wheel was making this awful sound. It way have to have been towed. Thanks goodness we were right next to church when it happened.
The sermon today was on a familiar account. It was on the speech that Stephen mad before he was stoned by the Jews. His speech was a historical account starting from the story of Abraham.
Well, that is it for now. Good bye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913612-Too-much-games