*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914920-Problem-with-my-blood-work
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#914920 added July 7, 2017 at 10:07pm
Restrictions: None
Problem with my blood work
I went through a big run-around regarding my blood results. Apparently the lab did the wrong kind of blood test. Instead of doing the blood work off of the computer like we’ve been doing, it was done off the lab standing order sheet was used. On the sheet was missing the extra things to be tested for. So my mom and I had to wait six hours for the doc to see us! It would have taken just three minutes to do the standing order and he made us wait that long. My mom and I have decided to see another doctor. We’ll look into that soon. Fortunately, I have enough meds until Tuesday.
I was reading news updates on my phone. The US is concerned about Russian intel gatherers. They said they estimate there may as many as 150 spies in the US. Recently, 35 Russian diplomats were expelled. The Russian made anti-virus program Kaspersky was suspected to be collecting public and corporate information. Kaspersky denies any affiliation with the Russian government.
Now to switch to the domestic scene, I got up at about 9:30am and roughly two hours later we went to the blood lab. Everything went through. I hope they get on with the processing part and successfully transfer the information.
Right now I am looking into getting a PS4. The main reason is because of DB Fighter Z coming out in early 2018. I’ll be picking one up at cyber Monday. I think the Lord is saying is okay as long as I play in moderation. I’m excited.
The weather is sweltering here. It’s in the teens.
I think something is wrong with Ricky’s phone. I called him on Sunday asking him for a ride and never go back to me. Then I texted him a few days ago and he didn’t get back to me still. That is not like him.
Jim watched Wonder Woman yesterday. Like I said, I’m no really into movies-or TV unless it is a cartoon I like. But there are few I like at that.
Chad is at work now. He gets off at 11pm. He is still mad about being wrongfully banned from playing WWE 2K17 online. I don’t like wrestling games. They’re boring.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914920-Problem-with-my-blood-work