*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914969-Catch-up
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #2093535
One man's journey to find the way home
#914969 added July 8, 2017 at 9:51pm
Restrictions: None
Catch up
Catch up is more than one puts on a hot dog or hamburger. I am reminded of my need to be clear in my intention of I expect others to be clear in there interpretation.
It will not be long untill I preach. I know what I will preach and at the same time need to catch up to my own resonation. I love the idea of going somewhere I would likely go if I knew there was a tough road ahead. Like Abraham heading to a new place, Joseph given over to his brothers as someone marketable and limited in potential. Then there is Elijah victorious in isolation as if no one else cares. He shows God and him mean business and forgets relationship is the end and not the means by which God's will is done. There is Moses. He was in an Egyptian home before he would help God's people find their home. And then there is Jesus cross, why bother coming down from heaven for that.
But the clincher is that God is with us through it all. God does not try to snap us Elijah or anyone out of a funk. Elijah will have a friend in God's presence until he is ready to hear God's truth and arise as if from the dead. There are 40 days of feeding and walking with Elijah up a mountain of depression and doubt. Jezebel and aloneness are not the problem. His perception of God as a magic elixir is. God is much more than that. God is with us!!
And with this in mind the message from God in the gentle breeze. It is never as we think. God would rather speak to us in a whisper than shake us up or burn us up.
The absolute good news that there is work to do. All the way from Egypt, from Jacob,'s Israel, from The land a father to be a father of many nation's, a saviour to raise us from the dead.
I recall the scripture on the other side of coming to Erie. Can anything good come out of being there. I can resonate with Elijah's will to die, after all look what God and I can do. Never forget there is much more. God has more for you to do. You discover who and what you are willing to die for. You will never be the same as you hear God's voice call. The red Sea parted, the father of many nation's by faith and saviour of brothers who would put him to death.god means business. Go knowing God means business. There are better days!!

© Copyright 2017 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914969-Catch-up