*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914981-McCades-Way
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #2127516
A reference to novels by Mara McBain & Anneliese Brand, many of which started here on WDC.
#914981 added July 9, 2017 at 12:18am
Restrictions: None
McCade's Way
McCade's Way Cover Art


McCade's Way~ A 1930's Mail-Order Bride Romance

Trey McCade's never been the cuddly sort, but losing both parents and his wife in eighteen months, nearly rips his heart out. Bitter, he immerses himself in the family farm until practicality demands he look for a new wife. But Trey is understandably gun-shy and the local ladies are leery of the gruff giant.

On her own in depression-ravaged New York City, Genevieve Kelly has run out of options. Irish luck has graced her with ungainly height and bright copper hair, neither of which has potential suitors beating down her door. When the local priest says he knows a man in Virginia who is looking for a wife, she's skeptical. Yet a few letters later, Genevieve's on her way to wed a man she's never met. With the promise of a solid roof over her head and warm food in her belly, does she really need love too?


*Author's Note: Trey McCade is not your typical romance hero. He is a gruff man with insecurities and faults. The book is set in the 1930s in a time when gender roles and relationships were different. If you're looking for Happily Ever After... you'll get there, but it's a bumpy ride in McCade's Way.

ASIN: 0989054934
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: Price N/A


© Copyright 2017 Mara ♣ McBain (UN: irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mara ♣ McBain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914981-McCades-Way