*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915230
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2127684
a collection of stories about The Hangmans daughter
#915230 added January 15, 2019 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
Burning Alien
The Hangman's Daughter was contemplating a mystery. Tim did not come home last night. They'd had heated words before he left for work. She always knew his job was dangerous. Though it never occurred to her that something like this might happen to him.

The Hangman's Daughter decided that she needed to keep her existence a secret. she quickly set to work removing all traces of herself from Tim's home.

when she was done with that task.
She it occurred that they were marriedin a private cerimony by a magistrate named Brahmwell. She needed to feed soon, she could already feel her youth starting to slip away. she used a judicious amount of makeup to hide her deteriorateing complexion then left tim's quarters in the barracks.

As she passed in to the Magistrates ward the guard that patted her down gave her ass a pinch as he finished. Before she left she offered to give him a private show.


she caught magistrate Brahmwell as he was locking up his office before heading home for the night.

Magistrate Brahmwell looked in to the Hangman's Daughter's amber eyes and found himself unable to move. his last coherent thought was that he needed to tell his wife Jensa that he loved her. then everything went black.

when the Hangman's daughter came back to herself she was sitting on a bench in the magistrates square

© Copyright 2019 R.E. Pete (UN: glarg1675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
R.E. Pete has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915230