*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915250
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2127684
a collection of stories about The Hangmans daughter
#915250 added July 13, 2017 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
Seventh Flight
the Hangman's Daughter had been walking for several tolls when she heard someone whisper"i should never have let you talk me into this." the voice came from an alley off to Hangman's Daughter's right. "go on, do it,you know you want to." the reply came from directly behind her. the Hangmans Daughter turned languidly to face her would be attacker only to hear the voice say from behind her "back here, witch." she felt an uncomfortable pressure in her knuckles. she lashed out with lightening speed. she felt rather than heard the impact as her stilletto shaped fingers bit into the neck of her assailant.
the second one came running with a hissing shriek but the Hangman's Daughter was unconcerned. as her bony hand closed around the neck of the her attacker she asked in a whisper that peeled like thunder "why?"
however instead of waiting for an answer she slammed her happless attacker in to the wall of the alley hard enough to crack the surrounding bricks.

she slammed her attacker into the wall again then heard a groan coming from the first attacker. holding her current target at arms length. the Hangman' Daughter strode slowly over to the moaning creature inching its way toward her.

she had dealt it a greivous blow but the wound was already starting to heal. if these two hunters had found her so easily others would soon follow.
© Copyright 2017 R.E. Pete (UN: glarg1675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
R.E. Pete has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915250