*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915676-two-hours-of-writing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#915676 added July 18, 2017 at 8:31pm
Restrictions: None
two hours of writing.
I just spent two hours writing. I’m a little beat like yesterday. I took care of some info dumping and spread out the information through dialog between people. It looks more readable to the eye broken up. I’m quite satisfied with my progress. Tomorrow my mom is taking me to GameStop. Yippee! Just in time for the weekend. I can’t wait to play my new game.
The GOP battle to repeal Obama Care goes on. I wish they would do away with it already. Uhg. Then there is that thing with Trump Junior. I wonder when that will get resolved. I just glanced at my phone; Putin and Trump met again during the G20 summit. It was just released. I wonder why it was not announced.
I got up at about 10:30 am and my mom was making Chicken pot pie. I had some earlier and it was divine. My mom wants to bring over some pizza to Chad with just the dough to start. She wants to put bacon on it. That should be good. I’m eager to see him. We’ll play lots of games and probably watch a movie too.
I’m still a little foggy about how the GOT works. I have not even joined a team. I don’t know how to do that. It will get sorted out though. I imagine it will demand some time each day.
I can’t wait until Ricky comes back from Ethiopia. I hate going to the 11 am service. Ricky is my ride. For some reason he does not like to text that much anymore. The last time he did not teen get back to me.
It looks like I waited too late for Pirates with Gio. It is no longer at the Santa Fe. Lol. I wonder how he’ll take it. Chad wants to see Planet of the Apes. I don’t care see that. Nevertheless, that is what we will watch most likely at his house. Lol.
I’m tre. I need a nap.
Well that is it for now. I’m off to rest.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915676-two-hours-of-writing