*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915709-A-Nothing-Burger
Rated: E · Book · Erotica · #2121483
Who can know the mind of God?
#915709 added July 19, 2017 at 4:35pm
Restrictions: None
A Nothing Burger?
After the second Korean war, many people suffered from radiation sickness.
And there were millions of mutations, some of whom had enhanced physic abilities.
Evolutionary adaption, determined a new genotype of Homo Erectus.
They were elf like and could mesmerize ordinary people and animals.
These extant relatives were called Wee People.
They were extremely dangerous and sensitive about their midget appearance.

Po was such a Wee person.
He was the head butler at the castle that the Jinn Remy had landed at...
"Hi!" Charlie waved to Agnes and Remy as they entered the great hall.
He was wearing a green smoking jacket with red silk pajama slacks and button up shirt.
One of his black leather slippers had slipped off as he reclined in a brown canvas chair.
"These are your guest?" Po asked calmly and gestured to a maid ..
The scantly dressed maid queried Agnes and Remy for which refreshments they desired.

The maid wore a tutu like black skirt with a bustier that exposed her white breasts.
She wore red lycra nylons and stood in high black stiletto heels.
"Gahd.. These heels are killing my toes.
Can I interest you in a beverage?" the maid asked with a toothy smile.
"I'll have a Manhattan." Agnes returned the toothy smile.
"Bourbon on ice." Remy looked the maid over and knelt down and removed her heels.
Remy handed the maid her heels, "If they hurt don't wear them."
The maid nodded nervously and hurried past Po on her toes.

"Jinn?" Po handed the bourbon to Remy.
Po was exactly 4 feet high and Remy stood 7 feet tall.
"Gin taste like perfume. You are a Wee person." Remy narrowed her gaze at the drink.
"Oh? I meant Jeanie. And the drink is not enchanted. It is bourbon." Po smiled.
Remy sipped, "If it were you would be in trouble."
Po replied with a bow and withdrew from the great hall.
"I don't trust elves." Charlie remarked and munched on a slice of pizza.

"Charlie don't call Po an elf... They prefer Wee People." Agnes sat next to Charlie.
"They are not elves. They are a threat to the balance of nature and our Federation
between Mars and Earth. I do not like the uncertainty of Wee People." Remy stated.
She folded her legs and ate some pizza, while sitting on the Persian rug.
Po reentered the hall, "Do you require bedrooms?"
"I would like a large bed for me and my two girls." Charlie said while eating his pizza.
Remy laughed, "I have two genders."
Po bowed and withdrew.

"What?" Charlie sat up, "I didn't see anything like that."
Remy took another slice of pizza, "My-my don't you know Jeanies are magic?"
Agnes put her arm around Charlie, "She keeps it in her purse."
Remy laughed loudly, extending her serpent tongue.
"The monks told me not to go with you." Charlie looked at Agnes and kissed her.
"You were hauling garbage when I met you." Agnes rolled her eyes.
"I still prayed at the buddhist temple in Cambridge." Charlie sipped some Cola.
"You've got scramble eggs for brains." Agnes shoved Charlie.

Remy laughed loudly.


Reflections~ Prayer is the breath of the soul, but the mind and body must be in order.+

256
=+=


© Copyright 2017 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915709-A-Nothing-Burger