*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916539-The-GoT-So-it-begins
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#916539 added August 1, 2017 at 9:48pm
Restrictions: None
The GoT. So it begins.
I did one review for the GoT. The short story was written for the Writers’ Cramp. It was virtually flawless and I gave it a perfect rating of five stars.
The way the GoT works is reviewing items that follow a genre for the day. Today is mystery. I learned from the head of the house of Targaryan how to search for genre items instead is just opening up a person’s port and looking. She told me to search by genre from the side menu. There is also a weekly witting challenge. I think that is optional though.
I played DB RB and it is a lot of fun. The first thing I did was to check its online activity. I found that people from other countries do not like to play me. The only ones that played me were from the US. Most fighting games are not like that. Oh well. Also, I made my first PS friend from DB RB 2.
In the news, there was a dude who did prank emails to top US officials. He did it just for fin. He did not phish for secret info or bank access. As stated in the article, this occurrences show how vulnerable even the government is. In other news Venezuelan candidates were taken from their homes and one of them may face jail time. This had all been done by the tyrannical president Maduro who seeks to rewrite the constitution. Nearly 120 people have been killed in the protests. Meanwhile, the two detained candidates encourage protesters to stay vigilant.
The old, moldy situation with the Russians at the Trump Tower drags on. The libs will not let it go. Aye. Nothing viably incrementing has been presented still.
The days go on in perpetual heat. Uhg. I’m craving something sweet to drink. And it is too troublesome to make tea all the time though it is very good tea. Everything else is too sugary. I’m dying for soda though or some juice or sweet tea.
Trump wants to bring God back into schools. Right on Mr. Trump! Like it was said by James Dobson, I believe, Trump seems to be sensitive to the things of the Spirit. He often quotes scriptures and speaks of God in his speeches. CNN is biased. I have to take what they say with lump of salt. Lol.
Chad called me and dozed off on the phone. I kept saying hello but there was no answer. He said his room is a mess. It is also very hot in his room. I wish he could come here but that would mean bringing his whole system and plugging it up to my TV.
Well, that is it for me. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916539-The-GoT-So-it-begins