*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916873-Fantastic-sermin
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #2093535
One man's journey to find the way home
#916873 added August 5, 2017 at 10:25pm
Restrictions: None
Fantastic sermin
Before I even preach I have the best sermon ever. It is on my heart written. The people considered foolish, stupid and powerless matter to God who raised them up to love those still logging to know God. It begins with unpredictable place wherein we know faith. It says that with Elijah I am in deaths grip and only by grace of God do I get out to prove all naysayers wrong. His name Yahweh is God reflecting the same Jesus on the cross that made one wonder if God knew what he was doing. God forever sees in the power less and foolish things that they or we can not see ourselves. Redeeming the strangers alienated is The eternal task of a creator God, raising from the dead that person who was given up on.
We move from place to presence what a wonderful God and we can see God as more than a 911 service. We find with others that God is known in joy. I celebrate only because of God is there hope . I want to be with me in the smiles. God does not leave. God waits until we are ready to hear God's word. In the gentle roach prescense. God bears our pain preparing to enter into a place reflecting hope.

© Copyright 2017 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916873-Fantastic-sermin