*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917547-Boring-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#917547 added August 14, 2017 at 9:15pm
Restrictions: None
Boring day...
Today has been good. I left for the gym a little late at around 6 am. It was surprisingly cool outside. Time in the gym went rather quickly. I did two leg machines. Tomorrow I will do two back machines.
Jim left quite late for work today at 12:30 pm. He gets off at 6 pm.
I failed to take a break between playing the PS3. I actually won a battle! I am improving. I have just recently started picking an appeal title-beginner’s welcome. Unfortunately that may tempt someone who is a high rank to pummel me for fun.
Chad called earlier. I was reading so I did not pick up. I’ll call after this.
Today has been especially lame and boring. Not much happens in my average day. It is the same way with Gio. Every time I text him, he’s like “I’m just chillin.” The last few times I have texted him he has been playing WoW. I never got into that. When it comes to computer games, I do not see how it is possible to play fighting games with keys. I’m a console person all the way.
Lets’ see what else? I swept the porch today. Oh, and I read for about two hours. The protagonist Spencer with his two friends Adjani and Ari visit her mother in a psychiatric ward after escaping captors by a space pod to Earth. Ari’s mother tells the three friends a story about her as a twelve year old girl in India. She goes to an old castle where the Dream Thief and his demons are said to live. She tells about how she was attacked by an insect-like demon and describes the Dream Thief as tall with long arms and yellow eyes. Adjani and Spencer step out with Ari alone with her mother. Suddenly, the two friends hear screams and Ari is gone. To understand the Dream Thief and the lore surrounding him, Adjani and Spencer go to Calcutta to see a doctor there. That is where I stopped.
I got tagged in an interactive story. I’ve got to read almost 2k words of text. It will be fun though.
I have to do my story for the writing challenge. I’ll do that tomorrow.
My mom was watching the old black and white Dark Shadows series. She was telling me about when she and her brother watched it as children. Some relatively young people love black and white shows. I get bored watching them.
I thought my mom and I were supposed to get our teeth cleaned today. Guess not. Either that or she cancelled. I left my hat there at the dentist’s office. I hope they still have it.
Well that is it for me. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917547-Boring-day